Friday, January 29, 2010

byebye baby k...11 days and counting

EVEN though my Chilean adventures have yet to commence, the reality of them finally sunk in. I said goodbye to a special gal today and while i shall see her again soon, the finality of our ATL run together made my own impending goodbyes really sock me in the fiz-ace.

the first time i ever really spoke (not sure if i actually expressed audible words) to KBro, i was a hot mess of a heartbroken loser. I needed to tell someone, ANYONE, that i was leaving the office to go sob at home...BOYS and the things they do to us. For some reason, i chose her and it was from that thoughtful moment our friendship spawned..err...began. Anyone that knows me, KNOWS i believe everything happens for a reason. i truly credit her for helping to bring me back into my own again. I had changed as a person, as many do in relationships, and i was lost and empty. so i just want to say thank you, K - for bringing me back home. You hate to share your food with me, but i still love you and KNOW i will always be your favorite beard plucker extraordinaire.

countdown is 11 days...no plane ticket...not a single box packed...no visa either...but that's just my style and the only way i plan to go out. however, i can confirm that i am AIDS free and that my state of GA background check is 100% clean; thankfully i was able to get the automatic weapons charged expunged.

BIG shout out to Kara, Gretchen and Leigh for living the dream. SO proud of you ladies and pumped to be in such wanderlust company :)

K - i am so proud of you and you will rock Chi-town's chilly ass off. remember, if anyone ever accuses you of driving drunk...just accuse their ass right back. xoxo.

i'd like to add that my bro called and told me he loved me...it's a good day in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment